Sunday 14 June 2009


It's Sunday, I'm bored, so I made this little edit thing. I got the picture from imonline.nl and had a surge of creativity go through me, so I edited it a bit, then copied and pasted it. It's not good in the slightest, but hey, I was in a creative mood. So, I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I was up until 2am reading last night, before I couldn't open my eyes any longer) and started on The Half Blood Prince. I really want to finish the series soon, because after that I really want to read a Jane Austen novel for some reason. I've never read one before, so I might borrow one from the library. Not sur which one yet though. Any suggestions? Great, it's Sunday, Sunday means tomorrow is Monday, Monday equals school, school equals hell. I can't wait until I have six weeks off school. Also, I cannot wait until the 31st of July, I'm on holiday and I get to watch the Britain's Got Talent 2009 winners - DIVERSITY! Can't wait! Plus, it feels as though I haven't been on holiday in ages, well I haven't really, so I can't wait. Also next Saturday I get to withdraw £50 from my back and buy clothes for my holiday (I already have £40ish so I'll have nearly £100) I really feel like going shopping, so it should be good. I need some more pyjamas, and summery clothes. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment