Wednesday 3 June 2009

Stolen from Jade. (;

1.Where did you take your profile picture? In this little cafe, I was with my three friends, and my best friend (who I'm with) wanted to take a picture. That was a good day. xD
2.What exactly are you wearing right now? Uniform. Ugh.
3.What is your current problem? P.E. hatehatehate it.
4.What makes you happy most? The Script, friends, family, compliments.
5.What song are you listening to at the moment? None right now.
6.What celeb would you want to marry? Too many to count! Danny O'Donoghue, Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, Rpattz. & So many more.
7.Name someone with the same birthday as you? This girl at school.
8. Ever sang in front of a large crowd? Too shy. lmao.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Someone said I had a hint of Angelina Jolie, but it was said ages ago, and I don't see the similarities.
10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? Sometimes.
11. Do you speak any languages? English and a little German.
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? Not family-wise, but my dog?
13. Whats your favorite band? THE SCRIPT! Hands down. No competition.
14.What's something that really annoys you? Chavs who walk around, chav in mouth, skyving, and in my opinion wasting their educations. But thats my opinion

Chapter 1:
1.Middle name: Seriously, I'm not even gonna say it. It's horrible.
2.Nicknames: Dan I guess. xD Some people call me my middle name to wind me up.
3.Current location: The 'office' room in my house.
4.Eye colour: Blue.

Chapter 2:
1.Do you live with your parent(s)? My mum.
2.Do you get along with your parent(s)? Yeah, most of the time.
3.Do you have any Siblings? Younger brother, two older half sisiters, and a brother-in-law, which hardly counts.

Chapter 3: Favorites.
1.Ice Cream: B&J's Cookie Dough.
2.Season: Summer, or Winter.
3.Shampoo/conditioner: I like Charles Worthington.

Chapter 4: Do You.
1.Dance in the shower? No, but I sing.
2.Do you write on your hand? Yeah, but it's usually my friends who write on me. Right now I have 'Granny Basher' on my hand, from Cheryl. haha.
3.Call people back? Most of the time.
4. Believe in love? Not sure, never been in it.

Chapter 5: Have You.
1.Broken a bone: No.
2.Sprained stuff: Not sure.
3. Gotten stitches: No.
4.Taken painkillers: Yep.
5.Gone scuba diving or snorkelling: No, I'd like to.
6. Been stung by a bee? No, only a wasp.
7.Sworn in front of your parents: Yes.
8.Had detention: Yeah, who hasen't?!

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last...
1.Movie(s): Ooh, can't remember. I did watch one the other day. I think it was School of Rock. I love that film! haha
2.Person to text you: Mum.
3.Person you called: Not sure, I have no credit ):
4.Person you hugged: Not sure.
5.Person you tackled: Hahah, no one.
6. Person you talked to on MSN? Cheryl.
7.Thing you touched? The keyboard.
8. Thing you ate? Fruit salad.
9.Thing you drank: Pepsi.
10.Thing you said: I can't remember, probably yeah or no.

Chaper 7: Future.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I'll be 19? Hopefully college/uni.
2. 10 years? 24? Hm, hopefully I'll have a job, house etc.
3. Where do you hope to live? New York or London. But I go through phases. Previously it's been; Hong Kong, Paris, & Australia.
4. Do you want to be famous? Yeah, it'd be nice(:
5. Do you want children? Or maybe animals? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment