Friday 29 May 2009






Emma Watson, please give me your Raybans. ): I want some. but I'm so bad at saving! I've been 'saving' for real Ugg boots for about a year and a half now. On several occasions I've had enough to buy them but lets say I get distracted. Well, tomorrow I am going shopping. I'm excited. And it's the Britain's Got Talent FINAL tomorrow! Woo. I cannot wait. I hope 2 Grand do well, I have an extremely soft, soft spot for them. They're adorable. :) I also like Diversity. Aidan Davis is in the semi final tonight, I can't wait. He's so good, he gives me goosebumps! Haha. I really like Owl City (thanks to Paris & Susty). I like 'Hello Seattle' - I'm listening to it at this very moment. But I think when it's ended I'm gonna listen to nevershoutnever. I'm annoyed. ): I'm not going to the gym tonight. Grr. Well, I'm not sure what else to say, so bye.
Psst. It's really hot! :D XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment